Team λll ρσωηεr$ Index du Forum
Team λll ρσωηεr$ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Font Just Got Smaller

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team λll ρσωηεr$ Index du Forum -> .:Mario Kart Wii:. -> .:Zone Team:.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Font Just Got Smaller Répondre en citant

Facebook Font Just Got Smaller

Self-proclaimed geek. Theres no way to change the font size on the mobile apps unless the Facebook dev team adds the option in a future update. Reply Angie April 21, 2012 at 10:41 AM THANK U!!!!! U r a life saver!!!!XOXO!!!! Reply JP Habaradas April 21, 2012 at 10:45 AM Youre welcome Angie! Glad I could help. Reply Jhay November 6, 2010 at 8:24 PM When Facebook rolled out the new tweaks, I thought there was something wrong with my browser or my connection. I have re-posted on FB and Twitter. Bright says: Thank you so much. She called me a narcissist and that I should see someone. My original profile was deemed as 'spam' for some odd reason. Reply anna October 19, 2016 at 9:59 AM Thanks JP Habaradas &now i know and wont keep trying to figure it out &. Its been years but that still bothers me. No problem except the number listed was an old number of mine that I no longer have access to. Unfortunately, this method only works for the web version of Facebook. I had taken a nap about a week or so ago and went to log back on to my account. I've tried it in bounds of 100 + times to still no avail. Since the author loved computers and gadgets, Technology was the obvious choice. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. After a few years, the author learned more about blogging and saw its potential so he decided to become serious and focus on a specific niche. Also, if youre logged in to Facebook on the iPhone or Android app then you also wont be affected by this update. I just want to change the font size on my posts, which currently defaults to 24pt. Loves blogging, gadgets, video games and sports. WordPress advocate. Facebook is simply getting dumber and dumber, me thinks. denis hornsby November 29, 2016 at 10:23 PM This method using control and plus or minus simply changes the total page and not just the text size. I do not carry my personal device when working in the ER because I need to devote my entire attention to my job. How can I change the text size without changing the whole page size ??? Reply JP Habaradas November 30, 2016 at 11:23 AM Hi Denis, unfortunately this is the only available option right now. Why did she leave the United States? I found out recently she renounced her US citizenship in 2013 and has been living in Switzerland since 1994. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website you MUST enable javascript to be able to comment Advertisement Featured By JP Habaradas HowTo: Create a Bootable USB Drive On Weekend Roundup #135, I mentioned that my wifes Asus Eee 1005HAB was broken and that I was trying to fix it. It seems to me like they're just trying to sweep this problem under the rug. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. JP Habaradas says: Hi Mitch, thanks for mentioning about the ina. Mitch Mitchell says: At this point I still haven't recovered from . In case you want to revert and/or make the font size smaller, instead of the + (plus key), press the (minus) key. Thank you also for sharing this post on your FB and Twitter accounts. Firefox Quantum Fast For Good Most Important Ways to Protect Facebook Privacy [Infographic] Public Figures on Social Media [Infographic] 61 Comments mario December 28, 2016 at 12:49 PM Only the font when I make a post is enlarged& these tips are to enlarge or make smaller the whole web page& How do I change the font ONLY for my posts Reply Holger January 29, 2017 at 5:21 AM Yes, if you find the answer to your question, I would also like to know. Discover. Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. Every time I tried to post a question asking for an answer ( No vulgar, or abusive language in the post 5a02188284
java supported facebook messengerhow to create a page for an event on facebookfacebook login soundcloudnivel 8 de fotos y palabras en facebookarchived messages on facebook for iphonecara melihat password facebook dengan keyloggercode vrienden uitnodigen facebookhow do i create a page on facebook to likecorona sdk facebook android key hashaggiungere account facebook pidgin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team λll ρσωηεr$ Index du Forum ->
   .:Zone Team:.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange