Team λll ρσωηεr$ Index du Forum
Team λll ρσωηεr$ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL X.Men 2: Un.ited

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team λll ρσωηεr$ Index du Forum -> .:Mario Kart Wii:. -> .:Zone Team:.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tamsyhatho
Invité

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL X.Men 2: Un.ited Répondre en citant

X Men 2: United > bit.ly/1ZeZYkO

10cf746e54
Sign up with Facebook or sign up with email Already have an account? Log in here . When Styker's men storm Xavier's mutant school armed to the teeth with automatic weapons we see Wolverine tear into some real hack n slash action as he rampages through the building slicing n dicing soldiers left right and centre (finally!). "Alkali Lake" 2:03 5. With it, he can make Professor Xavier focus on any group of people, such as mutants, and kill them. ^ "X2: Wolverine's Revenge Critic Reviews for PC". X2 had a video game tie-in, X2: Wolverine's Revenge, which is unrelated to the events of the film, although Patrick Stewart voiced Professor X and Hugh Jackman appears as Wolverine on the cover.[43] The game received mixed reviews.[44][45] X-Men: The Official Game bridges the storyline between X2 and X-Men: The Last Stand. The plot, inspired by the graphic novel God Loves, Man Kills, pits the X-Men and their enemies, the Brotherhood, against the genocidal Colonel William Stryker (Brian Cox). Now the X-Men are back together once again, and this time they've got some new friends, including Nightcrawler and Pyro, and as well as some new enemies like William Stryker and Lady Deathstrike (his personal mutant "assistant"/slave). July 30, 2002. The financial and critical success of X-Men persuaded 20th Century Fox to immediately commission a sequel.

"The Inhuman Touch". Greenbank as President's Secretar. Archived from the original on February 13, 2015. Stryker's vile plan is to use Professor Xavier's powers and technology to wipe out Homo . But the one thing I liked about Nightcrawler, besides that awesome opening sequence in the White House, was his religious side, which I thought was interesting and made me sympathize with the character a little more.Pretty much everything in X2 works perfectly fine, which I attribute all that success to the amazing cast (Jackman, McKellen, Stewart, Marsden, Janssen, Berry, Paquin, Cox, Romijn), and the fact that the film was written and directed by the same people who clearly knew what they were doing back in 2000, and here they show us once again they still know what they're doing, and they aren't afraid to up the ante and take it up a notch. The filmmakers cast Stanford in the role after they were impressed with his performance in Tadpole.[13] . While Jean Grey (Famke Janssen) and Storm (Halle Berry) try and locate the assassin, Cyclops (James Marsden) and Xavier (also known as 'Professor X') seek answers from their old foe Magneto (Ian McKellan) in his glass cell.Little do they know they're walking into a trap set by the villainous William Stryker (Brian Cox), a mysterious governmental figure that figures into Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman) secretive past, along with information about the X-Men's operation, supplied by Magneto through a mind-controlling agent. Archived from the original on January 9, 2008. As the film ends, Xavier states he believes everything will be alright, while a Phoenix-like shape forms beneath Alkali Lake.

war at home completetravelling to infinity: my life with stephen.revenge s04 itamgmt electric feelhow i met your mother s4the vampire diaries season 4 720windows 8 espaolwindows 7 live themein the facemp3 bon jovi

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team λll ρσωηεr$ Index du Forum ->
   .:Zone Team:.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange